5 Things That Can Help You With Stress Management
For many of us, the past few months have been spent in the constant pressure of what’s next, how to protect ourselves and our loved ones from the virus, and adapting to a new routine and safety protocols. But, with quarantine restrictions beginning to tentatively lift, some people may now be feeling anxious about whether they will be able to readjust back to ‘normality’.
Here are 5 things you can do to help you navigate through this season of uncertainty:
1. Talk to your loved ones around you, or reach out to a friend.
2. Plan and do things that bring you joy and comfort.
3. Establish a new routine that fits your needs.
4. Be careful where you read your news. You don’t need an extra layer of worries.
5. Remember that it is okay not to feel okay. Take a moment to yourself and address however you might be feeling.