Fun Ways to Take Advantage of Warm Days
While it’s been quite some time since we’ve had a full week of warm, spring weather and sunshine, make sure to soak up all the sun you can get, and encourage your client to get a head start on spring and summer by doing the below!
After a long winter of snuggling up indoors, the first thing we’d recommend is getting outside and soaking up the sun. Get some layers on, and bundle up in case it gets chilly!
Some other fun things you can do outside are:
- Walk around the neighborhood or park
- Eat a meal outside, or prepare a picnic to eat together at the park
- Visit a plant nursery
- Take a drive down a scenic trail
If your client isn’t mobile but still wants to take advantage of the warm weather outside…
- Open up some windows in their room, sun room and living room…wherever they enjoy to spend time inside!
- Install a bird feeder or hummingbird feeder to have on your client’s balcony or porch
- Bring in some fresh flowers and make an arrangement together!
Or, if you can, go sit outside on their porch or in the backyard and take in some deep breaths to take advantage of the fresh air. Try doing this a few times a day!
Brighten up the home
Once you’ve helped your client with spring cleaning, there’s no better way to welcome spring into their home than by brightening up with new decorations and springtime essentials like fresh flowers and spring scents.
Even the smallest details count! Do this by replacing the soaps in the kitchen and bathrooms with fruity, floral scented moisturizing hand soap, or by switching out their everyday tablecloth with a bright yellow, floral table runner.
You can even make your own springtime garlands with faux flowers, like the ones in this video below, which you can hang in and outside the house!